Local – Community Outreach
Community Outreach meets regularly to support a specific function of the life of our community.
- Open Table Ministry
- Pregnancy Support Services
- Housing for New Hope
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ronald McDonald House
- Durham Crop Walk
- Reality Ministries
- Fayetteville Street Elementary Partnership
- Sweet Potato Gleaning at Sullivan Farms in Lucama
Each team meets every first Wednesday of the month during Ministry Team Night at 7:00PM.
- Prepare lunch for the men of the Durham Rescue Mission
- The Church has Left the Building/ Sweet potato Gleaning
- Participate in the Durham CropWalk at Duke University
- Many more…