Garden volunteers needed
We need you!
Can you use a shovel, a trowel or a hose? Clogged parking lot drains, weeds and young native perennials need attention. Let our congregation care for the property we are blessed to share with God’s marvelous creation.
How can you help?
- keep the drains clear in the parking lots
- pull weeds
- donate a hose
- water young perennials and native grasses
- remove an invasive privet shrub
- trim bushes
- help spread mulch
- edge landscaped beds
- clean out the five birdhouses
- weed in the courtyard
- refresh water sources for the birds
- pick up trash, pine cones and sticks
- help remove invasive honeysuckle
There are new and ongoing tasks throughout the year. Please consider volunteering one or two hours a month. You will probably be rewarded seeing a butterfly, native bee, lizard, hummingbird moth, dragonfly or bird.
If you can help, contact Julia Bales email@example.com.